Search This Blog

Friday, September 2, 2011

S/O to My Relaxer/Permanent Straightener Users!

hello lovelies!

I just wanted to make a post for all of you ladies who use relaxers and other permanent straightening (or curling) products - this blog is for you too! I've been relaxed more of my life than I've been natural so I will definitely adding hair care tidbits for you too! I just want to make sure all of the females (and males!) reading will be encouraged and trust that anyone of African descent can have Big & Beautiful Hair! Don't believe the hype. Black people don't have "bad hair" and  black people aren't just "nappy headed." Its just a matter of misinformation. If we are properly informed, then we will have better results. All of this to say, please, everyone, no matter what hair type you have, feel welcome to read and comment! 

Be Big & Beautiful!

xoxo

Corinne Bailey Rae - Singer

No comments:

Post a Comment