Search This Blog

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Introduction and Salutations

Hello wonderful people, 

If you are here, I'm am assuming that's because you are interested in developing/perfecting your hair care and beauty habits. Although I am no expert (at least not yet haha), I would like to say that in the 9 months I have had natural hair*, I have learned quite a lot. Most of what I will be doing is trying out different products, styles and treatment to see what my hair likes best! At times, I'll mention other things I am doing to improve my health and overall well being. I know a lot of other young ladies like myself are very enthusiastic about looking and feeling great, so I thought it would be great to create a forum where I could share what I am doing to be my best me!

*NATURAL HAIR: this phrase finally is becoming less taboo in the beauty world (and in society in general), but for those of who do not know what "natural hair" is: it is curly hair, usually belonging to a person who is of African descent, that has not been touched by chemicals, such as relaxer, perm, or any other sort or permanent straightening product. 

So YES, I have been au naturale for 9 months and LOVING it!!! With that said, anyone of any hair type is welcome to read and become informed by my blog although a lot of what I will be doing will be somewhat more relevant to the natural girls. 

Be Blessed, Big & Beautiful!
xoxo

Erykah Badu "Queen of Neo Soul"

No comments:

Post a Comment